sides

Friday, April 20, 2012

Welcome

Well, hello there. Thanks for checking out my blog. I have been wanting to start a blog for a while and I think now is the best time for me to start. I see all these great blogs every day about crafts and cooking and I think to myself "Well, I can do that....maybe...some day" WELL THAT SOME DAY IS TODAY!

So this is me in a nut shell...


 I like to have a good time. Wine is going to be present through most of this blog. Just a warning. But I will show you cool things to do with all those corks! So tip those drinks back, Ladies and Gents. The more corks the better!
So I named my blog "Keeping it Vermont" for a couple reasons. Well, I grew up in Vermont in little town that was about 30 minutes to anything fun and it was awesome. I was very much a tomboy having two older brothers. I'll never forget my freshman year of high school when I wore brown carharts and a green flannel button down and thought I looked good. No wonder I never got a boyfriend that year. HA! Anyway, off track...shocking.
I left VT to move to Boston when I was 25. Boston is wonderful. Having the ocean only a minute walk from me is amazing. But there's nothing like going home. The air is so clean. The people are polite when they drive....although it is very hard to keep your composure when they drive under the speed limit. GRR!
I am still very much a country girl and even though I live in the city with no back yard for a garden, no driveway to park my car, packages are not safe on your stoop and I have no idea who my neighbors are, I make do in my tiny apartment I share with my husband.
So I hope you enjoy what I have to share with you. It will most likely be all over the board...like me.

Oh and this is my cat Bella. She hates living in the city.


Makes her sick!


xoxo
-Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment