sides

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sassy Water

Hi!

I came across this recipe on Pinterest....what else is new? So I tried this water out this past weekend and it's so refreshing and tastes great. It says the water is suppose to help you maintain a flat belly. I don't know if that is really true but it tastes GREAT! I doubled the recipe in the picture.

Here's what you need to do:

It's very easy to make: in 2 l water add 1 medium cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced, 1 lemon, thinly sliced, 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger and around 10 spearmint leaves.
leave in the fridge for a few hours or overnight and in the morning you'll have a cold and really refreshing drink.

Enjoy guys!

Robin

1 comment:

  1. I have to say that last night I poured this water into my SodaStream bottle and zapped it and it was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete