sides

Friday, June 1, 2012

Shaving with Conditioner

Hello Ladies and Gents...It's been way too long.

So this may be old news to most people but it's new to me. I am not the type of leg shaver that uses shaving cream. I don't know why but it just annoys me. I always use soap or nothing at all....I know I know...gross. But the other day I came across a website that said to try using conditioner. So I tried it last night and it was fantastic. I didn't even have to put on lotion after. For all you shaving cream fans, it does not lather up like a typical cream so it may be hard for you....but you have probably been shaving for 15+ years so you should pick it quickly :) haha.

This new discovery is AWESOME because I have a giant Costco size bottle of conditioner in my shower. It's the little things.

-Robin


No comments:

Post a Comment